So the things I hate:
- Advertising fluff, or actually fluff of any kind unless it's part of a dessert. In that case, I'll take two.
- Dry, dry air. Regular dry air is essential for good hair days.
- Ear stretchers that are at least the size of your eyes. I can't properly interact with anything that looks like a humanoid insect.
- Pleather wallets. This is not an area to skimp. Cloth or leather please.
- Clothes from brands like Free People. There seems to be a serious lack of clothing if you're body type isn't "fairy sprite" or made for mom-jeans.
- Slow elevators.
- Negative emotion stemming from incompetence.
- Slow drivers. More accurately, drivers who are checking out the scenery in the left lane. Hello?!
- Businesses that tempt customers with costumes on the side of the road (get some dignity Liberty Tax).
I'm really not sure how much I hate the last one. The Liberty Tax person was dancing outside - or maybe shivering in the 18 degree weather, I couldn't tell when I blew by at 40 mph.
On the flip side, I definitely have a thing for giant balloon floats in parking lots.
|Photo credit: Air dancer from wellpromo.com|